Early Bird Registration – IACAPAP 2016 – page 6 & 25
– IACAPAP February 2016 Bulletin
– Chris Wilkes Interview with CTV News (January 2016)
Call for Abstracts and Keynote Speakers – IACAPAP 2016 – page 6 & 32
– IACAPAP November 2015 Bulletin
From ESCAP Online:
- Professor Bruno Falissard (Université Paris-sud and IACAPAP President): “Eighty per cent of the needs for child and adolescent mental health care is not provided. We are in an emergency state – we have to do things. We do not have time for asking too many questions.” Falissard is involved with the WHO and IACAPAP initiatives to strengthen the capacity of youth mental health services in low income countries, and presented a symposium on the subject at the ESCAP 2015 Congress. Read more on ESCAP Online.
- Professor Norman Sartorius (Action for Mental Health, Geneva): “We already have all the policies that we need. What we really need today is two things: people who are willing to act, and who are able to see the opportunities when they arise. And number two is much more contact with other people who can help us with what we are doing.” Sartorius presented his lecture on the challenges and future perspectives for youth mental health care in Europe at the ESCAP Congress in Madrid. Read more on ESCAP Online.
Congress Update – IACAPAP 2016 – page 26-28
– IACAPAP June 2015 Bulletin
Save the Date – IACAPAP 2016 – page 18-19
– IACAPAP February 2015 Bulletin
Mental Health Highlights and Updates from Canada and Alberta
– taken from the IACAPAP July 2014 Bulletin (page 26-27)